Join us for a unique networking experience at Seagriculture USA: Networking by the Bay!
All the tours are fully booked! In case you haven't signed up, but you are interested in joining, please send an email to email@example.com. In case someone will cancel their registration, we will inform you.
What is Networking by the Bay?
- It is a side program offered within Seagriculture USA 2023 to explore Portland and its coastal charm as well as the opportunity to exchange with the other conference delegates outside the conference room.
- The Networking by the Bay event is free of charge, but for Seagriculture USA 2023 participants only.
- Within this experience, we offer TWO very exciting tours and you can DECIDE WHICH ONE you would like to join: The Walking the Waterfront Tour OR a Boat Tour in Casco Bay.
- Both tours will start at the conference hotel around 3.30 pm, right after the end of the conference program on September 7.
- With both tours, we will end up at the Hús for a final get-together with some drinks and seaweed snacks. It is also possible to skip the tours and just join the get-together at the Hús.
- Networking by the Bay = Exciting tours + final get-together at the Hús.
Networking by the Bay, September 7:
Start: 3.15 pm at the conference hotel (The Westin Portland Harborview)
Tours: 3.30 pm – 5.30 pm
Final get-together at the Hús: 5.30 pm – 7.00 pm
Please note that in case the weather conditions do not allow to conduct those tours, they might be cancelled.